Contacting Development Services During Covid-19
While the Town of Ladysmith offices remain closed to the public, Town staff continue to accept and process new applications.
Applicants are asked to follow the processes below:
- Contact the Town of Ladysmith staff before submitting an application or if you have any questions:
- Submit your application materials by e-mail:
- Send Business Licence applications to: BL@Ladysmith.ca
- Development applications (permits, variances, bylaw amendments) and Building Permit applications, including all required supporting documentation, must be submitted electronically in PDF format to: DS@Ladysmith.ca
- Building permit inspections will be conducted when no one is present at the building site. Occupied buildings will not be inspected at this time. The Building Inspector will call the site supervisor to discuss the inspection.
- Subdivision applications must be submitted electronically to: RBouma@Ladysmith.ca
- Make your payment by cheque or money order:
- Fees will only be accepted via cheque or money order payable to the Town of Ladysmith.
- Fees can be mailed to PO Box 220 Ladysmith, BC, V9G 1A2 or deposited in the drop box at City Hall (410 Esplanade Avenue) to the left of the front door facing the highway.
To obtain legal surveys, certificates of title, and legal documents registered on title go to www.ltsa.ca.