Council and Staff are very proud to serve Ladysmith. We welcome comments and input from the citizens of our Town, and there are several ways you can do this:
- Write a letter or e-mail to Mayor & Council at email@example.com
- Attend Council meetings on the first and third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. If the regular meeting date falls on a statutory holiday, there will be no meeting that week.
- Attend the Municipal Services meeting (composed of all Council members) on the second Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. If the meeting date falls on a statutory holiday, there will be no meeting that week.
- Apply to appear at a meeting as a delegation (download the Delegation to Council Application) (Applications must be in by 12 noon the Tuesday before the meeting requested)
- Take part in the question period at the end of each Council meeting
- Call the Mayor or any member of Council
Working together we can build an even better community!